Monday 29 December 2014

My Sparkly Makeup Bag | Chloe's Little Blogging World



After the Christmas hype has died down you are left with a few pounds extra body weight and lots of goodies that you're lucky enough to have been given. I'd thought I'd share with you a couple of the goodies I got given... This is not a 'What I Got For Christmas' post though because I don't really like the thought of them, but I couldn't leave this beauty hidden in the dark. For Christmas, from my dad and step-mum, they gave me a medium sized Mac makeup bag with a few Mac goodies inside of it and I couldn't wait to share it with you! 







This was what I saw as soon as I opened the present, a beautiful, glittery Mac makeup bag. I wasn't expecting much more then the makeup bag though because I had been spoiled enough but what was actually inside it was the best part;


MAC Eye Pencil in 'Stubborn Brown'


MAC Eyeshadow in 'Stolen Moment' and 'Just Gleaming'


MAC Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara


That's it for today!
What's your most prized Christmas present?

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment