Sunday 28 December 2014

My New Years Resolution | Chloe's Little Blogging World


I've gone away from this blog for so long I've actually forgot what my layout is like... oops. 


The other day I was talking to my English teacher about this blog and she said something that really surprised me.  Basically I was saying that views and subs had really slowed down and how I wasn't even sure if I could blog anymore... (oops again). In reply, she said 'Our great weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is to try one more time.' (I believe that is also a Thomas Edison quote.) She (and I suppose Thomas Edison) have inspired me.

So here I am. Trying. I've got a new laptop, a new hair colour and a new outlook on this blog!
From now on I'll be posting way more frequently with a strict schedule. Now, I know I said that on my old blog too often, but this time is for realzies (Shane Dawson quote there). So my early new years resolution to you guys is...


I will be posting every Monday and Friday. 


We'll see how this goes there might be a change so the schedule is taking a BETA test if you will. Maybe if I'm feeling awesome I might have a post for you on the weekend as well.


To New Beginnings!
What are your new years resolutions? Comment Below!

Chloe xo


Blog Lovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Polyvore |Google + 

No comments:

Post a Comment